2016 was a very challenging year for me. I learned a lot about myself and others, and came to the conclusion that in order for me to do better, I have to let certain people go and to not look back. I’ve lost good friends, and gained amazing ones. And I wouldn’t change it for the world.
I was given a lot of opportunities that I’ve let slip by, but that’s not going to happen again because I’m taking advantage of any and everything that is thrown my way. This year I’m not playing, this is my year to shine and I’m going to make the best of it.
- I’m launching my YouTube channel.
- I’ll be blogging more times throughout the month.
- I’m focusing more on perfecting my sewing and selling my designs.
- I’m aiming for a flat tummy by March so I can wear crop tops year round.
- I’m going to try a blonde wig, and hopefully a short cut wig by April.
- I’m focusing more on building my brand and hopefully collaborating with other like-minded individuals.
- I’m going to interview more creatives for my blog.
- I’m going to eat healthier, no more unhealthy fast food.
- I’m going to pay off all my credit cards before it gets out of hand.
- I’m going to graduate LIM College with my Masters Degree in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management with a GPA of at least 3.5 or higher.
- I’m going to open up my two businesses that I have been slacking on for the longest.
- I’m going to take up photography.
What are your plans for 2017?