Last week I raved about how I had to get my hands on a milk chocolate lipstick because I couldn’t resist the ’90s vibe I was getting from it, and lo and behold not only did I find one, but I found TWO milk chocolate lipsticks that I’m loving right now.
I have compiled for you the two lipsticks (#1 and #4) I recently purchased along with a few other affordable brown lipsticks you’ll love.
- Long lasting lip color
- Full coverage color without leaving lips dry
- Smooth application
2. Milani Color Statement Lipstick: Double Espresso $5.99- Available at most drugstores and online.
- Chocolate brown with gold shimmer
- A super-luxe, grown-up girl lipstick, it delivers true instant colour in a single swipe. Laced with vitamins A and C to hydrate and nourish.
3. Black Radiance Beauty: Mod Mocha (Matte) $1.99- Available at Walmart and Walgreens and online.
- Velvety non-glossy, high-fashion matte finish
- Vitamin E formula nourishes, softens and moisturizes lips
- Available in a palette of easy to wear shades from pure reds to nude browns
- Full coverage
- Lasting adhesion
- Glides on smoothly for superior application
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: Choco-Liscious $7.99- Available at most drugstores, retail stores, and online.
- LiquiSilk™ formula seals in color and softness
- Dazzling array of fabulous, fashionable shades
5. CoverGirl Queen Collection: Javalicious Q475 $8.99- Available at most drugstores, retail stores, and online.
- Saturates lips with moisturizers
- Improves overall condition of your lips
If you’re also looking for an in psych alternative to the Kylie|Lip Kit by Kylie Jenner color True Brown K, you might want to give these colors a try.
Are you a fan of brown lipsticks? What are your favorites?